Crispy Roasted Potatoes
These are the most perfect crispy potatoes I've ever made, all thanks to my girl Ina Garten. My only modification was adding the lemon juice because I love citrus over crispy things. The baby potatoes mean there is no need to parboil these before roasting. So, all you're left with is crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside. I served these with a roasted chicken and my dukkah spice carrots at a dinner party; they would also be perfect for brunch, under fried eggs.
Without further ado, below is a recipe for four!
- 3 lb red potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Handful of chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 425 F.
- Quarter larger potatoes and half smaller red potatoes. Lay them out on a large cookie sheet and toss with olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 25 mins. Take out of the oven, toss around in order to crisp the other sides of the potatoes, and baked for another 20 mins.
- Remove from the oven after the 45 mins, add the lemon juice, and sprinkle the parsley. Toss well.
- Move to a serving bowl and sprinkle with a little bit of kosher salt before eating!